Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 2-4 "Resistance"

Go down

A/R Episode 2-4 "Resistance" Empty A/R Episode 2-4 "Resistance"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 pm

Once again there’s not too much Bill or Laura in the episode – no surprise there since Bill’s still in a coma! But it’s still a good episode with its focus on Tigh cyclops

• I think this is the first episode where we see Dee fall for Lee, just look at the way she talks to or looks at/after him when she accompanies him on his way to the brig.

• Tigh could be a much better commander if he didn’t listen to Ellen so much. That woman’s just bringing him down. I guess love really does make you blind.

• Even Cottle doesn’t support Tigh’s decisions if the little exchange after the transporter/coffee incidence is anything to go by.

• It’s interesting that Billy doesn’t help make any escape plans in the brig. Sure, he does what he has to later on to get Laura out of the brig, but that’s it. He’s clearly a man with principles and there are certain lines that he won’t cross, not even his loyalty to Laura is enough to convince him to go with her. Gotta love that.

• How come Bill’s all shaved when he’s in a coma and immediately after he wakes up and Tigh’s got a stubble? Bill really is obsessed with shaving Wink

• And there’s something that’s always been bothering me ever since I first watched the episode: Why does no one make sure that the path is clear for Sharon from the brig to her new cell? Half the ship’s crew is clogging up the corridors and Sharon’s only protected by what 2 or 3 marines? I guess nobody really wanted her to reach her new “quarters”.
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down