Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 2-9 "Flight of the Phoenix"

Go down

A/R Episode 2-9 "Flight of the Phoenix" Empty A/R Episode 2-9 "Flight of the Phoenix"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:29 pm

I’m not going to bother with a few introduction lines this time and dive right into my rambling

• I find it rather cute that Tyrol talks to the vipers as if they were his patients. But I’d rather not know what’s really going through his mind when he’s remembering Boomer while fingering the viper.

• Tyrol has a rather violent tendencies, hasn’t he? Just think about his fist fight with Helo in this episode, how he beats up Cally in LDYB, how he rushes to Sharon’s defence in Pegasus or the bombings he engineered on New Caprica. Okay, in most of the cases he was either asleep or defending someone, but still…

• Bill’s and Saul’s good cop/bad cop routine in CIC is just great.

• Bill’s hair is haawwt (Sorry, needed to get that out of my system Razz)

• The sickbay scene in this episode is one of the best Cottle scenes of the show. His expression shows that for all his gruff exterior he truly cares at least for this particular patient.

• Bill looks like a proud father when he watches his crew build the stealth ship.

• When Laura gives Bill the book back, she can hardly look him in the eyes (at least until they start discussing the virus). It’s almost as if she’s afraid he can read her like a book.

• Again there’s no clear passage for Sharon from the cell to CIC just as there wasn’t one for Boomer from the brig to the cell. If Sharon’s such a valuable military asset, you would think they’d pay more attention to protecting her.

• Sharon looks really disappointed when Adama calls her a “thing” after she’s just saved their asses.

• Look at Lee during the christening ceremony. Do I really want to know what he’s thinking? A/R Episode 2-9 "Flight of the Phoenix" 0544

• The funniest moment of the entire episode is the moment when Laura threatens to throw the bubbly against the stealth ship Very Happy
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down