Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 2-11 & 2-12 "Resurrection ship 1 & 2"

Go down

A/R Episode 2-11 & 2-12 "Resurrection ship 1 & 2" Empty A/R Episode 2-11 & 2-12 "Resurrection ship 1 & 2"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:05 pm

It’s without a doubt an important two part episode. Nevertheless, I think the first part is the better one, I find myself fast-forwarding through most of the battle scenes in the second part most of the time.

• Kat’s tough chick routine in her way of talking really gets on my nerves!

• “I’m a friendly, we’re all friendlies so let’s just be friendly” makes me laugh out loud every time.

• Cain just became a fan of Kara after her recon mission Razz

• The scene with Cain and Bill on Colonial One makes me think of two naughty students that have been called in front of their teacher. In the beginning both Cain and Bill look like chastised children and Laura acts like a ticked off teacher.

• Hats off to Tigh for getting drunk with Fisk and still remembering what Fisk told him about Pegasus’ civilian fleet and for not drinking himself into oblivion after that story.

• The “good days and bad days” scene is one of the cutest Laura and Bill scenes in season 2, imo.

• Where did Galactica and Pegasus get the plastic models of the different types of cylon ships? When Kara and Lee explain their plan, they have a model of a resurrection ship although they’ve never seen that particular model until Pegasus showed up and even Pegasus didn’t have prior contact with such a model. So where did they get that stuff?

• Is it just me or is Pegasus full of psychopaths? (cf. Lt. Thorne, the pilots that mark kills on their vipers and those two guys that want to beat up Tyrol and Helo)

• Both Fisk and Kara are quite obviously not happy with their assignments to kill Bill and Cain respectively, but Kara definitely has the better poker face.

• I don’t think the promotion scene needs any commentary Wink We get a kiss and it’s too cute how giddy Laura is when she hands Bill the new insignia.
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down