Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 7 "Six degrees of separation"

Go down

A/R Episode 7 "Six degrees of separation" Empty A/R Episode 7 "Six degrees of separation"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Since I fast forwarded most of the previous episode, I thought I'd do next week's rewatch a few days early for a change. But don't get used to it Razz

Although there's not much A/R in the episode, it's one of my favourites with its focus on Baltar. Personally, I think Baltar is a great character and James Callis is always fun to watch.

It has been obvious from the beginning of the show that Bill doesn't like Baltar much. This dislike is emphasized again in this episode; his whole behaviour towards Baltar sends the message "I don't like you, I don't trust you very much", imo. On the other hand, Bill seems to trust Shelley Godfrey even less, so he's giving Baltar the benefit of the doubt by ordering Gaeta to alanyse the "evidence".
Am I the only one who finds it incredibly funny that Bill becomes really suspicious of Shelley when she tries to kiss him in his quarters (or is it his office?)?

Also, this episode is one more proof that Cottle is just a big teddy bear on the inside. In case you can't guess what I'm talking about, watch the scene on Colonial One after Laura collapsed. "It's not that kind of a shot" is probably one of my favourite Cottle sentences in season 1 - and Laura's reaction is just priceless.

By far the funniest part of the episode - for me at least - is the toilet scene with Gaeta and Baltar and Baltar and Shelley. My personal dialogue highlights are:
"How's it going over there?"
"You forgot to wash your hands!"
and
"No more Mr. Nice Gaius."
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down