Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 2-6 and 2-7 "Home part 1 and 2"

Go down

A/R Episode 2-6 and 2-7 "Home part 1 and 2" Empty A/R Episode 2-6 and 2-7 "Home part 1 and 2"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:29 pm

This two-parter is easily one of my favourite episodes of season 2. I just love the moment when Bill walks down the corridor at the end of part 1, then stops, thinks, nods to himself and goes to CIC to get the material on Kobol. It’s a 180° from the beginning of the episode, where he’s beyond pissed at Laura, his son and all those that followed them to Kobol

• Elosha knows how to kill a mood. Notice how everybody suddenly shuts up when she says “And some of us will die down there” Most of them look like “What the frak have I gotten myself into?”

• Zarek and his men are really trigger-happy. I don’t think Lee thought about that when he chose Zarek as an ally

• The way Bill treats Saul when they’re looking for a new CAG is not really fair. He lets Saul think he’s got a voice in that when in reality he has already picked someone out. Obviously, a battlestar’s not a democracy.

• EJO’s hand must have really hurt after cracking all those nuts. I know mine hurt like hell after two, not to mention after about a dozen.

• I guess Bill and Saul really get a new appreciation for Roslin after the press conference. The press corps really behave like vultures.

• Why is Bill talking to Dee in his quarters (while he’s working on his model ship)? Did he ask for a meeting? If so, why? He obviously doesn’t want to hear her opinion, so what does he want with her?

• Semi-related observation: The weather on Kobol reminds me of my hometown Razz

• Why does Bill need a magnifying glass to read Pythia? The printing’s not that small!

• Lee has no diplomatic skill whatsoever, methinks. He really keeps antagonizing Zarek. There must be a more polite way of talking to him after Zarek helped them escape. No wonder Zarek wants to kill Lee.

• Poor Billy’s looking really uncomfortable in the raptor. But his thumb up sign always makes me lol

• Either Kara’s really oblivious or she doesn’t care much about the people around her: Laura can barely keep herself on her feet and all Kara does is talk about how they need to send a rescue party to Caprica and then she’s pouting when Laura doesn’t agree immediately. She’s one spoilt kid.

• There’s a slightly crazy look in Bill’s eyes when he sees Sharon on Kobol, isn’t there:

A/R Episode 2-6 and 2-7 "Home part 1 and 2" 0287
    A/R Episode 2-6 and 2-7 "Home part 1 and 2" 0301
    (But his hair's hot!)

• And one final question: how come Bill and Lee recognize the nebula? I thought they’d jumped behind the red line aka known navigated space. How can they find their way there now?
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down