Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 2-10 "Pegasus"

Go down

A/R Episode 2-10 "Pegasus" Empty A/R Episode 2-10 "Pegasus"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Let me just say that Helena Cain is a great character - and very well portrayed by Michelle Forbes – but she sure has a crazy streak.

• When the Pegasus raptor arrives on Galactica, Laura’s face is almost split in two by her grin while Bill’s all pokerfaced. Can two people be any more different in such a situation?

• I find it rather surprising that both the CO and the XO leave Pegasus at the same time, especially considering that the Pegasus was not looking for Galactica but was following a cylon ship. That’s not something you’d see on Star Trek for instance Razz

• Is it in the job description of an XO to be borderline alcoholic? Both Tigh and Fisk are obviously quite experienced here.

• The Pegasus pilots are beyond arrogant!

W
  • here did Baltar get all the different ties? He’s wearing at least 2 different ties in this episode. Did he get them from within the fleet or did he pack all those when he fled from Caprica?

• Bill has to try hard not to check out Laura’s legs on the ladder. But is it just me or does Bill look relieved that finally someone asks him how he’s doing with all the new developments in the hierarchy?

• It’s fascinating to see how Baltar can be so confident and eloquent when he’s talking science and how he turns into a “bumbling idiot” in almost any other circumstances.

• When Kara and Lee receive their transfer orders they behave like little children. I’m surprised Bill doesn’t send them to their rooms Razz
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down