Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 2-1 "Scattered"

2 posters

Go down

A/R Episode 2-1 "Scattered" Empty A/R Episode 2-1 "Scattered"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Whoa, I finally managed to continue my BSG rewatch. I doubt, though, that I’ll manage to watch all remaining episodes until January 16 – which is only 33 days away.

Considering how season 1 ended, it’s not surprising that there are no Laura/Bill scenes, hell there are hardly any scenes with any of them at all. So some mad rambling about other characters:

• How did they get Bill’s blood off the console in CIC?

• Poor Saul has to take over command in the worst situation possible. It would be enough to turn anyone into an alcoholic, especially with a wife like Ellen to top it all off.

• Saul obviously also took “pep talk 101” in college. He’s not as good as Bill at it, but not bad either.

• Billy is obviously torn between his loyalty to Roslin and his true opinion about her sending Kara off to Caprica. Poor kid.

• Gaeta and his firewall idea is living proof that you always have the best ideas in the bathroom Wink

• Corporal Venner doesn’t look as if the military life was his first career choice. Poor guy is at least as frightened as Billy.
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

A/R Episode 2-1 "Scattered" Empty season 2.0

Post  arial Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:56 am

Thanks for posting the first two epis and keeping things going here. I promise I'll be back to posting more next week, after school finishes for the semester. I've just finished re-watching 2.0, so should be ready with some fresh memories. Once I finish my final paper, I'll go over these two epis again, then post. I've been re-watching with the intent to take in very carefully everything done and said by those who may be the fifth cylon or the one they guard (if a live being).

arial

Back to top Go down

A/R Episode 2-1 "Scattered" Empty Re: A/R Episode 2-1 "Scattered"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:29 pm

arial wrote:Thanks for posting the first two epis and keeping things going here. I promise I'll be back to posting more next week, after school finishes for the semester. I've just finished re-watching 2.0, so should be ready with some fresh memories. Once I finish my final paper, I'll go over these two epis again, then post. I've been re-watching with the intent to take in very carefully everything done and said by those who may be the fifth cylon or the one they guard (if a live being).

You're welcome! I just wish I had more time to rewatch BSG. 4.5 is just around the corner and I'm nowhere near caught up!
And good luck with the paper.
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

A/R Episode 2-1 "Scattered" Empty Re: A/R Episode 2-1 "Scattered"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down