Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 10 "Hand of God"

2 posters

Go down

A/R Episode 10 "Hand of God" Empty A/R Episode 10 "Hand of God"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:11 am

I said I watched 3 episodes today, so here are my questions re. episode 10.

• How can Laura be so calm when her hands are suddenly covered snakes? I would have run off screaming and not managed to more or less finish a press conference.

• If Laura doesn’t know about Pythia and the prophecies (as she tells Elosha), then why is she talking to a priestess if she’s having visions/hallucinations as a result of her medication and not to talk to Cottle? Or does she already suspect to be some sort of oracle or whatever due to the known use of Chamalla to induce visions?

• Isn’t Bill a tiny bit offensive in his actions when he first tells Lee and Saul to come up with a plan to attack the Cylons and then almost immediately goes to Starbuck for help even before he knows their plan? I know I would be peeved if he’d done that to me.

• What does Bill know about schoolyard bullies? Wink

• I know that Baltar is considered to be the resident Cylon expert but there’s one thing that keeps bothering me about this episode. When the attack plan is established, Kara and Lee ask Baltar to look at the survey photos and identify their target, i.e. tell them where the Cylons would build a certain part of the refinery that I have already forgotten. Why do they think that Baltar would know this? He has never come face to face with a Cylon as far as they know – apart of course from those that have infiltrated the fleet and are known as Cylons.
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

A/R Episode 10 "Hand of God" Empty Re: A/R Episode 10 "Hand of God"

Post  brokencircle Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:15 pm

How can Laura be so calm when her hands are suddenly covered snakes? I would have run off screaming and not managed to more or less finish a press conference.

It's because she's awesome. The snakes were probably more scared of her than she was of them. And I'm totally with you on the screaming. Except I wouldn't have managed to run off. I'd have just fallen to the floor in hysterics.

If Laura doesn’t know about Pythia and the prophecies (as she tells Elosha), then why is she talking to a priestess if she’s having visions/hallucinations as a result of her medication and not to talk to Cottle? Or does she already suspect to be some sort of oracle or whatever due to the known use of Chamalla to induce visions?

I have no idea about this one. Maybe she was too afraid of Cottle's reaction? She took the chamalla against his advice and if she'd gone to him with the side effects, he'd have probably said "I told you so". Maybe Elosha is the only female friend that she has to confide in?

Isn’t Bill a tiny bit offensive in his actions when he first tells Lee and Saul to come up with a plan to attack the Cylons and then almost immediately goes to Starbuck for help even before he knows their plan? I know I would be peeved if he’d done that to me.

He is a little mean but Lee can do with a smack down every now and then so I can't really argue with it. Smile

I know that Baltar is considered to be the resident Cylon expert but there’s one thing that keeps bothering me about this episode. When the attack plan is established, Kara and Lee ask Baltar to look at the survey photos and identify their target, i.e. tell them where the Cylons would build a certain part of the refinery that I have already forgotten. Why do they think that Baltar would know this? He has never come face to face with a Cylon as far as they know – apart of course from those that have infiltrated the fleet and are known as Cylons.

Interesting...Maybe they're just hoping that he has more idea than they do? Or maybe they want someone else to blame if it all goes wrong and they hit the wrong target?

brokencircle

Back to top Go down

Post  Easterbunnyorc Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:33 pm

brokencircle wrote:
Isn’t Bill a tiny bit offensive in his actions when he first tells Lee and Saul to come up with a plan to attack the Cylons and then almost immediately goes to Starbuck for help even before he knows their plan? I know I would be peeved if he’d done that to me.

He is a little mean but Lee can do with a smack down every now and then so I can't really argue with it. Smile

LMAO. Too true!
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down