Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 2-8 "Final Cut"

Go down

A/R Episode 2-8 "Final Cut" Empty A/R Episode 2-8 "Final Cut"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:13 pm

This is without a doubt one of the best episodes of the whole show. It gives a great insight into some of the minor characters like Dee or Gaeta and while I’m not too big a fan of either of them – I usually tend to ignore them – I would have liked to see some more of their or for instance Racetrack’s back-story before the sh*t hit the fan in 4.0. And what made the episode even better was the exclusion of Bill and – for the most part – Tigh from D’Anna’s interviews.

Other observations/ramblings:
  • Bill does not believe in small talk with D’Anna and cuts right to the chase: “Where did you get the tape?”

• Dee is giving D’Anna the really interesting tour around Galactica… not!

• I love the scene between Kara and Lee where she’s quoting the poem; “Can I be suspect again please?” cracks me up every time.

• Aaawww, Gaius is jealous because nobody wants to interview him.

• Bill, lesson #1: Always check that the tape you’ve just confiscated is the right one!

• The fight against the two raiders just from the perspective of the people in CIC and on the flight deck is absolutely great and gives you an idea of how powerless those people must be feeling during a fight.

• Finally: I’m really jealous of Roslin’s TV – assuming that the one used on Colonial One is hers. But who wouldn't be jealous of this beauty?
    A/R Episode 2-8 "Final Cut" 0527
    (as usual, credit for the pic goes to black-celebration.net)
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down