Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 2-3 "Fragged"

2 posters

Go down

A/R Episode 2-3 "Fragged" Empty A/R Episode 2-3 "Fragged"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:32 pm

This episode is rather focused on the happenings on Kobol. While that’s nice enough to watch and might give a few insights into Baltar, Tyrol and Cally, I must admit that I tend to fast-forward these parts.
But as usual I have a few rambling observations to share:

• Cottle is Love – with capital L. Imo he doesn’t have nearly enough screen time on the show.

• Tigh has only been in charge for a couple of days – or is it hours? – and he’s losing it fast as the scene in CIC shows: “Why aren’t you in the brig?” and “Did we lose a plane?” are questions that should never have occurred to him if he’d been sober and on top of the situation.

• Billy is a smart kid and very capable of keeping up appearances and giving Laura clues as to what’s going on at the same time: “Can I get you anything while you’re in the brig?”

• Does Ellen have any other agenda than to just see Laura humiliated when she visits her in the brig? Methinks not. But how come she can just come and go while everybody else needs clearance from Tigh? Being the XO’s wife sure has its perks.

• When Tigh finally lets the Quorum visit Laura he’s really digging himself a deep hole. If he’d just kept his mouth shut about the arrow etc. Laura might not have found it so easy to turn the situation around in her favour so fast.

• When Tigh declares Martial Law is the page he’s supposedly reading from really empty? Hell, he’s great at improvising speeches!
    A/R Episode 2-3 "Fragged" Gallery_4836_59_12478
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

A/R Episode 2-3 "Fragged" Empty Re: A/R Episode 2-3 "Fragged"

Post  brokencircle Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:52 am

There are a lot of interesting things in this episode but I have to confess that the most interesting thing has to be Laura's state of mind. She's normally so together and in control and to see her so...out of control is surprising. It's really heartbreaking to see her so confused and disorientated. And that random scene when she's sleeping and then just wakes up with a scream? It makes me jump every time!

I totally fastforward the Kobol scenes as well. I'm not interested in any of those characters.

And I love Tigh! He's really bad at being in charge and makes everything go wrong but I still love him.

brokencircle

Back to top Go down

Post  Easterbunnyorc Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:45 am

brokencircle wrote:There are a lot of interesting things in this episode but I have to confess that the most interesting thing has to be Laura's state of mind. She's normally so together and in control and to see her so...out of control is surprising. It's really heartbreaking to see her so confused and disorientated. And that random scene when she's sleeping and then just wakes up with a scream? It makes me jump every time!

I totally fastforward the Kobol scenes as well. I'm not interested in any of those characters.

And I love Tigh! He's really bad at being in charge and makes everything go wrong but I still love him.

I seem to remember that there's a deleted scene that explains why she suddenly screams, but it's much better the way it is, without any explanation, imo.
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down