Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 11 "Colonial Day"

Go down

A/R Episode 11 "Colonial Day" Empty A/R Episode 11 "Colonial Day"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:42 am

Yay, the rewatch of Season 1 is almost done!!! It’s time for Colonial Day. One of the things that always strikes me as odd about this episode is the distinctive lack of Bill. He makes one phone call to Colonial One in the beginning and then he shows up for the party and that’s it. Granted, he’s there for the most important part of the day, but still… Anyway, on to some rambling observations.

• Wally Gray: Where does he suddenly come from and where does he disappear to? On second thought: Who cares? That man is sooo boring, just try to listen to his speech where he introduces his programme as vice-president…

• Lee squeaks like a little girl! (If you don’t believe me, watch the scene on Cloud 9 where Kara splashes him with water from the hose.)

• The scene where head!Six tells Baltar that Playa’s not wearing any underwear is hilarious. The reaction of Baltar makes me lol every time.

• Methinks, Laura’s been taking lessons in the glare department from Bill: When looks could kill, Baltar would be reduced to a rotting corpse in the scene when he seconds the motion for the election of a vice-president.

• Billy, Billy, where did you get that shirt? A/R Episode 11 "Colonial Day" 0148

• Is it bad of me that I’m always rooting for the fat guy when Lee’s involved in the pub brawl?

• Baltar definitely has the best slips of the tongue: “I’m voting for your man Gray. He’s really grey… t… great I mean”

• Lee still has complete faith in Laura and her abilities as evidenced by the scene in which he tells Kara “She says she’s not going to lose the vote”. I want that Apollo back and not the whiny brat of Season 4!!!

• And finally: the party! The moment when Bill tells Laura “And I can dance” is the cutest scene of the whole episode, imo A/R Episode 11 "Colonial Day" 0379
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down