Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A/R Episode 2 "Water"

2 posters

Go down

A/R Episode 2 "Water" Empty A/R Episode 2 "Water"

Post  Easterbunnyorc Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:52 pm

I'm so proud of myself: I managed to watch the next episode before the weekend Very Happy
So, here are some random and rambling observations:

1. This is probably the one episode of season 1 which establishes Laura as the mom of the fleet. If you look at the scene with Billy where she tells him "you don't know anything about women", it sounds like a mother giving her son some advice. And Billy obviously thought so too, just look at his next meeting with Dee.
In the discussion between Laura and Lee about whether or not destroying the Olympic Carrier was a mistake again I feel like watching a mother comforting her son instead of a president talking to an officer.

2. Is it just me, or does Laura look positively miffed when Lee tells her that Bill is just humouring her with all the pomp? And Lee looks a bit like he wants to be anywhere but next to her at that moment Smile

3. "I have a weakness for mysteries": Bill, watch out!

4. When they are discussing if Bill should act as her police force, he's soooo checking out her legs (minute 27). And he just can't say no to her.

All in all I like the episode, but imo it's one of those that does not have a lot of obvious A/R in it, you really have to look really closely at their facial expressions and gestures instead.

:end of pointless rambling Wink:
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

A/R Episode 2 "Water" Empty Re: A/R Episode 2 "Water"

Post  Phoenix Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:22 am

I don't think that there is AR, but I kinda take it for granted that something that we are not going to see this early on.

But that aside, they were still positively adorable. I love how they completely misread each. I think that she was a bit miffed, probably because she put up with all of the pomp for nothing. And poor Lee got to be the one to break it to her!

There was however ... books! I love how that has become a symbol for their relationship. And she looks so positively sheepish when she admits that she loves mysteries.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down