Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see in this forum?

3 posters

Go down

What would you like to see in this forum? Empty What would you like to see in this forum?

Post  Phoenix Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:13 am

Its been kind of quiet here lately, so I'm interested in any ideas that people have of what they would like to see or what they want to get out of here. Very Happy
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in this forum? Empty Re: What would you like to see in this forum?

Post  Easterbunnyorc Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Phoenix wrote:Its been kind of quiet here lately, so I'm interested in any ideas that people have of what they would like to see or what they want to get out of here. Very Happy

I'm not sure I understand you correctly, I'm a bit slow on the uptake at the moment, so forgive the stupid question Wink
Do you mean why we actually became members or what categories we think are missing?
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in this forum? Empty Re: What would you like to see in this forum?

Post  Phoenix Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:49 am

Easterbunnyorc wrote:I'm not sure I understand you correctly, I'm a bit slow on the uptake at the moment, so forgive the stupid question Wink
Do you mean why we actually became members or what categories we think are missing?

Sorry for being a bit vague! I think that the answer would have to be both, just to be even more confusing. Why did you become a member? What do you like about the forums? What would you like to see?

I'd like some feedback on how people feel about the forum, especially from people that have not posted that often. I'd like to see this community grow. Very Happy
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Easterbunnyorc Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:42 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Easterbunnyorc wrote:I'm not sure I understand you correctly, I'm a bit slow on the uptake at the moment, so forgive the stupid question Wink

Sorry for being a bit vague! I think that the answer would have to be both, just to be even more confusing. Why did you become a member? What do you like about the forums? What would you like to see?

I'd like some feedback on how people feel about the forum, especially from people that have not posted that often. I'd like to see this community grow. Very Happy

Boy, you can ask difficult questions Wink

Okay, why did I become a member? Obviously to discuss A/R, Laura, Bill or the actors and their works outside BSG or BSG in general and to get someone else's perspective on these topics. Oh, and of course to drool over them once in a while Wink
I haven't been very active lately and I blame it all on RL stuff, but so far, I think we're doing good on the reasons why I joined.

What I would like to see is a bit more difficult. There's nothing that comes to mind right now, I need to think about it a bit more. But off the top of my head I'd say maybe a threat for fanwork recommendations, like fanfiction, videos, icons and stuff.

Anyone else any ideas/opinions?
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brokencircle Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:48 am

Phoenix wrote:

It's much too late to be answering these kinds of in depth questions but I'm gonna give it a go anyway. Very Happy

Why did I join? I joined because I wanted to be part of a community that all appreciates the same thing. In real life, none of my friends or family watch SciFi or have even heard of BSG so I wanted to meet some like minded people and worship the awesomeness that is A/R!

I would like to see a growth of the community and more people posting!

brokencircle

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:46 pm

Easterbunnyorc wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

Boy, you can ask difficult questions Wink

Okay, why did I become a member? Obviously to discuss A/R, Laura, Bill or the actors and their works outside BSG or BSG in general and to get someone else's perspective on these topics. Oh, and of course to drool over them once in a while Wink
I haven't been very active lately and I blame it all on RL stuff, but so far, I think we're doing good on the reasons why I joined.

What I would like to see is a bit more difficult. There's nothing that comes to mind right now, I need to think about it a bit more. But off the top of my head I'd say maybe a thread for fanwork recommendations, like fanfiction, videos, icons and stuff.

Anyone else any ideas/opinions?

Good idea! I've gone off and made one Razz
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down