Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Note!

3 posters

Go down

Take Note! Empty Take Note!

Post  Airlock Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:57 pm

My computer has broke.

Not just *oof* broke, but complete *bang pow bam whoosh cough bang bang smash crash bang pow pow bleep* broke. Thats right, i shouldn't be allowed near words. How is it i write fanfiction with my vocabulary?

anyway! I'm not going to be around alot nowadays as the only times i can get onto this website is round my nans! Feel free to email me at my hotmail address if you would like, or send me a personal message over here, just don't expect a quick answer Wink

Now i'm trusting you all to behave yourselves and i want to come back to an actual working forum, not one completely blown up with dynamite Wink *looks at easter holding dynamite, then looks at Broken holding a match*

You all keep chatting and such! I'll be on periodically (i hope) to check up and reply and stuff!

I hope you all keep on chatting away!
Airlock
Airlock
Admin

https://adamaroslin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Take Note! Empty Re: Take Note!

Post  Easterbunnyorc Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:07 pm

Airlock wrote:My computer has broke.

Not just *oof* broke, but complete *bang pow bam whoosh cough bang bang smash crash bang pow pow bleep* broke. Thats right, i shouldn't be allowed near words. How is it i write fanfiction with my vocabulary?

anyway! I'm not going to be around alot nowadays as the only times i can get onto this website is round my nans! Feel free to email me at my hotmail address if you would like, or send me a personal message over here, just don't expect a quick answer Wink

Now i'm trusting you all to behave yourselves and i want to come back to an actual working forum, not one completely blown up with dynamite Wink *looks at easter holding dynamite, then looks at Broken holding a match*

You all keep chatting and such! I'll be on periodically (i hope) to check up and reply and stuff!

I hope you all keep on chatting away!

*hides dynamite* Broken, I think we may have been found out Wink
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brokencircle Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Easterbunnyorc wrote:

*hides dynamite* Broken, I think we may have been found out Wink

Damnit, how does she know? I thought we were being really sneaky about blowing things up!

brokencircle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum