Adama&Roslin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chats and Hellos

+3
arial
LaurandBill_destinylove
Airlock
7 posters

Go down

Chats and Hellos Empty Chats and Hellos

Post  Airlock Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:58 pm

As requested Very Happy A thread to just chat and say hi, ramble on about nothing, show your true psychotic nature .... just me? *sigh* ok all you normal people!
Airlock
Airlock
Admin

https://adamaroslin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Chats and Hellos Empty Re: Chats and Hellos

Post  LaurandBill_destinylove Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:59 pm

love you, (((airlock))) sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

So.... I don't have time to post and just wanted to say "hi" to everyone here Smile
The forum is moving great!
LaurandBill_destinylove
LaurandBill_destinylove

http://laurandbillever.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  arial Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:59 am

Airlock wrote:As requested Very Happy A thread to just chat and say hi, ramble on about nothing, show your true psychotic nature .... just me? *sigh* ok all you normal people!

Normal? What did I do to make you insult me that way?!! I haven't posted anything intelligent (if that's even possible for me) yet because I have a lot of catching up to do. I've seen most of season 4.0 and now the miniseries; I just completed my "collection" (of what's available, commercially) when I used my Border's 40% off! coupon to buy season 3! Unfortunately, my English teacher thinks I'm his writing slave, so I have little time to be here or anywhere else for more than ten or fifteen minutes at a time. I'm taking classes for fun; does it sound like I'm having fun? Topic: argumentative essay on the definition of gender, using three assigned sources which have little to do with gender, per se. I'd really like to be honest and write a paper proving the point "none of these readings prove a thing about gender," but I know he just wants to see how well we write (first paper for the class). What I really want to be doing is watching seasons 1-3 and reading my newly purchased book Battlestar Galactica and Philosophy, edited by Steiff and Tamblin, with a forward by David Weddle. Is all this psychotic enough for you?!! Laughing

arial

Back to top Go down

Post  Easterbunnyorc Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:37 am

Airlock wrote:As requested Very Happy A thread to just chat and say hi, ramble on about nothing, show your true psychotic nature .... just me? *sigh* ok all you normal people!

Damn, and I thought I could hide for a little longer Wink

arial wrote:
Normal? What did I do to make you insult me that way?!! I haven't posted anything intelligent (if that's even possible for me) yet because I have a lot of catching up to do. I've seen most of season 4.0 and now the miniseries; I just completed my "collection" (of what's available, commercially) when I used my Border's 40% off! coupon to buy season 3! Unfortunately, my English teacher thinks I'm his writing slave, so I have little time to be here or anywhere else for more than ten or fifteen minutes at a time. I'm taking classes for fun; does it sound like I'm having fun? Topic: argumentative essay on the definition of gender, using three assigned sources which have little to do with gender, per se. I'd really like to be honest and write a paper proving the point "none of these readings prove a thing about gender," but I know he just wants to see how well we write (first paper for the class). What I really want to be doing is watching seasons 1-3 and reading my newly purchased book Battlestar Galactica and Philosophy, edited by Steiff and Tamblin, with a forward by David Weddle. Is all this psychotic enough for you?!! Laughing

*ponders this for a moment* Ah well, it's a start anyway Wink

And just because we haven't seen him in a while: cyclops
Easterbunnyorc
Easterbunnyorc

http://www.beyondharrypotter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Rambling about nothing...? That sounds like me.... except for the psychotic bit... I am not psychotic *cough*. All I have on my mind right now is university... two of my papers are completely internally assessed = no exams, and even the ones that do have exams I have all these assignments on. Luckily I have handed in my dreaded report about packaging materials (which I desperately wanted to murder for being completely unbelievably boring and then again for being worth 25%) and am currently working on a program with a partner which generates waves and plays them and saves them and takes in input from the user and is much much more interesting than packaging materials (this is not hard). And there is one about writing JUnit tests for checking that your program works as it should (always a good idea) ... and software engineering theory paper questions which are complicated and hard and far too logical ... and worth only a pitiful 1.67% (this is daylight robbery, I swear) .. and making a web page... which wouldn't be too bad ... but I really hope that its not on packaging materials.. and theres a translator that we are meant to be building as well... it only translates numbers though .. and i think that i understood half of what the lecturer was saying on how to do it... and I also need to think about getting a job in engineering something because i need 800 hours job experience in order to graduate... and yeah... um... hi Very Happy
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  LaurandBill_destinylove Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:57 pm

hello everyone!!! I see the forum is going OK as always Smile Such a peaceful place!

Easterbunnyorc wrote:

Damn, and I thought I could hide for a little longer Wink

hehe- sorry, it was me who asked for the topic... next time you want to hide yourself, tell me Razz
LaurandBill_destinylove
LaurandBill_destinylove

Back to top Go down

Chats and Hellos Empty birthday time!

Post  arial Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:48 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIRLOCK! Cool

arial

Back to top Go down

Chats and Hellos Empty Birthday Girl

Post  AdamaAdorer100 Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:50 pm

arial wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIRLOCK! Cool

Hope you have a really great Birthday Airlock!! XXX
AdamaAdorer100
AdamaAdorer100

Back to top Go down

Chats and Hellos Empty Cylons?

Post  arial Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:50 am

To: Our Mod, Airlock

Technical question. I've been worrying about this for a while, so perhaps, being a Brit, you could answer this for me.

The British created the United States (then known as "the Colonies"). We rebelled. There are more than twelve models. As you can tell by George Bush's actions, we don't have a plan. The big question: Are we cylons? pale If so, can the same be said for Aussies, New Zealanders and Canadians? They didn't rebel, but at least they seem to have a plan.

Anxiously awaiting your answer (concerned about airlocks - the other type). affraid

arial

Back to top Go down

Post  Airlock Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:55 am

arial wrote:To: Our Mod, Airlock

Technical question. I've been worrying about this for a while, so perhaps, being a Brit, you could answer this for me.

The British created the United States (then known as "the Colonies"). We rebelled. There are more than twelve models. As you can tell by George Bush's actions, we don't have a plan. The big question: Are we cylons? pale If so, can the same be said for Aussies, New Zealanders and Canadians? They didn't rebel, but at least they seem to have a plan.

Anxiously awaiting your answer (concerned about airlocks - the other type). affraid

To: Arial

you would NOT believe how hard i was laughing at that! Laughing cheers

Yes, you are cylons, all of you. We as the creators certainly didn't want you to rebel *looks annoyed* BAD machines! very bad machines! Your plan is admittedly very subtle if there IS one at all Wink I think Natalie should be up in your elections for your models! I don't think the world can deal with another Cavil ...

The Aussies, New Zealanders and Canadians definitely have a plan, but i don't think they'll rebel *looks worried at thought* well i HOPE they won't rebel! Don't you see? Australia, New Zealand and Canada are THREE of the FINAL FIVE Suspect

Airlocks will only occur if Sarah Palin comes anywhere near that Whitehouse Wink

I hope i have alleviated your worries and departed knowledge on this subject matter.
Airlock
Airlock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DD Agent Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Oh that just made my frakking day....Airlock, can I be Starbuck if you be Roslin? Very Happy
DD Agent
DD Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Airlock Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:41 pm

DD Agent wrote:Oh that just made my frakking day....Airlock, can I be Starbuck if you be Roslin? Very Happy

*ponders it*

Wink
Airlock
Airlock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DD Agent Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:43 pm

I'll make you wallpaper....
DD Agent
DD Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Airlock Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:55 pm

*jumps up*

where do i sign my soul away? Very Happy

*looks eagerly for paper and pen*
Airlock
Airlock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DD Agent Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:58 pm

Sign here.......................................................

Request Wallpaper here......................................
DD Agent
DD Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  LaurandBill_destinylove Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:20 am

DD Agent wrote:Sign here.......................................................

Request Wallpaper here......................................

Can I join to the soul-selling party? I want a wallpaper with Bill and Laura kissing Laughing

And....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LaurandBill_destinylove
LaurandBill_destinylove

Back to top Go down

Post  LaurandBill_destinylove Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:48 am

Hi guys Smile Just dropping to see how are you doing Smile I see the re-watch is going well sunny

((((Airlock))))) my dear, I miss you so much! Any chance to fix your computer soon? Sad
LaurandBill_destinylove
LaurandBill_destinylove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum